So it looks like old man winter is at again and there is a 70% chance of snow on Friday. If it looks as if the snow will be causing some hazardous road conditions we will be sure to let you know if we decide to cancel the meeting. Here's hoping it passes us by but if not we will post an announcement through the blog as well as the yahoo group.
Thanks so much!
Elise and Ericka